August 28, 2023
We released the Devices Page to all users on Dashboard! This is a new tab on Dashboard, next to the Charts tab. You can:
- Scroll through a list of their Butlr devices, including Hives and Heatic sensors
- Sort by available fields
- View their devices’ connection status
- export a CSV list of device information
March 3, 2023
- Fixed zero occupancy not showing up correctly.
- Show content when the current floor/room has no sensors.
- Fixed issue where last 5 minutes of occupancy was displaying incorrectly when looking at historical data.
- Fixed placement of country dropdown.
- Fixed error with traffic query using non-utc time as the starting time.
- Removed unused user icon in the top right corner.
February 27, 2022
- Room Occupancy API: Minimizes duplicate counts and is expected to handle people moving across sensors in a room better as the calculation is done at the room-level instead of at the individual sensor-level.
- Chart UI and usability enhancements
December 9, 2022
- Date-Time Picker: Select custom date and time ranges for charts in view.
- Bugs and UI fixes
October 11, 2022
/Reporting API integration: Get faster, accurate results on the dashboard with our new /Reporting API endpoint.
Sensor mode names updated*: "Traffic" (formerly "Headcount") and "Presence" (formerly "Activity")
Change password*: Change your default password at any time for enhanced security. Applicable to end users and superusers.
Quick filters: Filter vacant or occupied rooms on the Room Occupancy table.
Spaces & rooms list now arranged alphabetically (A-Z) on left sidebar
- Bug and UI fixes
* Coming soon to Studio
July 15, 2022
- Bug fixes, security and usability improvements.
June 1, 2022
Universal 'Refresh' button: Refresh all data and charts in one click. Tooltip displays time since last refresh.
- Improved chart performance: Pulls data at 1 second intervals to display the latest real-time figures. Switch between time ranges without delay.
- Editable space settings: Edit space name, size, address, unit preferences, capacity limit and warning levels and time zone. Changes to time zone, unit preferences and space name will also be applied to the space in Studio.
Editable room settings: edit room name, size, capacity limit and warning levels. Changes to room name will also be applied to the space in Studio.
Unit preference setting: Select display units in meters or feet in Space Details panel. Once saved, the selected unit preference will also be applied to Studio.
- 'Capacity Limit' and 'Capacity Warning' settings for spaces and rooms: Set the 'Capacity Limit' and 'Capacity Warning' in Space or Room Details panel. When occupancy exceeds 'Capacity Warning,' the number turns orange. When it exceeds 'Capacity Limit,' the number turns red.
- Chinese (Simplified) language now available.
- Click the Support ("?") icon for links to the Learning Center and our support team.
- Set default ‘Occupancy’ data preference: Display default occupancy data based on headcount sensors ("headcount estimate") or activity sensors ("live activity detection").
- Updated API Docs, Downloads and Installation Guide links.
- Updated dashboard to show charts and tiles according to the sensor modes in a space.
Bug fixes, security and usability improvements.